Friday, October 23, 2015

I'm pretty proud of me.  At this point, I have written on this blog more than any 1 of the many, many journals I collected as a teenager.

Went swimming today.  My arms haven't started to kill me yet, neither have my inner thighs (thank you breast stroke), so that's pretty cool.  I had a lot of other stuff to do, but I still managed to do 25 laps.  I'm shooting for 32 next time :).

I'm officially at 280 lbs, just about to move the 10's digit down for the first time in this new dietary lifestyle- that's pretty exciting.

Yesterday I made costco chicken bakes at home for the boys, and used the Fat Head Pizza crust base for the base/breadding for mine.  I had enough for 2 chicken bakes, and had the other one for dinner tonight while the boys had pizza.  Also, green beans.  Green beans are amazing.

I don't think I've mentioned "the boys" before.  I live with my boyfriend of 10 years and his younger brother (doggie supervisor while I'm in class and the boyfriend is at work).  

Still haven't cheated since the first, disasterous cheat day.  I'm starting to come out of the keto fog I think, energy is starting to come back, and I'm definitely losing weight.

Later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment