Tuesday, July 12, 2016

WHY HELLO THERE

Guess who's back? (Back again).  Kisa's back! (Tell a friend).

Soooo yeah.  I went MIA.  Shortly after my last post life went to shit for a while- I stopped going to the gym because I got suuuuuper sick with the flu, followed by food poisoning (which was 6 weeks of only being about to stomach buttered noodles and saltines in soup all together).  Then one of my cats died, then I got to write my thesis.  Screw cooking and detoxing when writing a thesis.  have 

During all of this there were...3 deaths in the family (not including my cat).  And I just moved back to CA from WA in order to start work on my PhD.

But now that I'm back, I do have some good news.  My SO and my mom (kicking it with the parents for a while to save money) want to do the whole no carb with me!! I believe my mom more than my SO, but it's nice to have support around.  

So, here I am.  I'll weigh myself tomorrow, and get this party started, all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment